Your Agent Will Handle all the Details
There are few things more exciting than receiving an offer. That means there is interest in your property and someone has prepared a formal offer to buy it.
What is an offer, exactly?
It’s a legal document showing the price the buyer is planning to pay, which may not be the same as your listing price. An offer will include other fine points, such as a closing date, and the property passing a home inspection.”
Obviously you want to sell your house to that buyer for the highest price possible. You’ll want to make sure there are no potential problems that might prevent the deal from closing – such as the buyer being unable to arrange financing.
As your Decatur, Alabama real estate agent, I’ll take care of all the details. For example, I will:
- Explain everything clearly.
- Give you my professional calculation as to the quality of the offer. I will point things out if I have concerns.
- Recommend you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary, that will get you a better deal, without risking the sale slipping through your fingers.
- Proficiently negotiate with the buyer on your behalf, so you sell your house for the highest price possible.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, and work closely with the buyer and his or her agent, to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
Selling your house for the best price possible is my expertise, especially in this local market.
Want to discuss how much you may be able to get for your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.