Why Sell with Me?
There is no doubt your real estate agent has a huge bearing on whether or not your home sells fast, your experience throughout the process and what you get out of it.
So you’d be smart to ask, “Why should I sell with you?”
A Personal Consultation meeting is the best way to answer that. I can meet you at your home, explain what to expect in terms of selling price and timing. Besides getting to know each other; I will explain my skills and experience. And also time for you to ask questions and see if there is a good fit. There is absolutely no obligation to proceed.
Here are a few highpoints of what to expect from me as your real estate agent:
- I will carefully listen to your needs and goals, and keep those in mind throughout the process.
- I always try to be accessible. When you have questions or concerns, I’m only a phone call away or in touch by email.
- I provide practical suggestions to prepare your home so that it impresses and excites buyers.
- I recommend the highest listing price possible, without discouraging buyers.
- I formulate a game plan to promote your property to ensure it sells to qualified buyers.
- I prepare materials, including pictures and property description to motivate buyers.
- I create an interest in the marketplace about your listing. I communicate with my other private clients and spread the word to other agents.
- I will work with you on a schedule for showings and open houses, with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
- I skillfully negotiate offers so that you get the best price and terms.
- There are dozens and dozens of details involved in selling a home, but don’t worry, I will handle them all.
- I help to ensure everything goes smoothly between signing the offer and closing the sale.
You want the best price and for house to sell quickly. You also want the process to be uncomplicated. That’s what I do for clients every day!
To find out more about why you should sell with me, please submit the form below or call or email me to schedule a Personal Consultation.