Ensuring Viewings are Successful
Open houses and private viewings provide opportunities for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. You will want them to be impressed by what they see – and motivated to make an offer.
I will ensure we get the most out of every viewing and open house. To accomplish that, I recommend you on how to prepare your property; I market it to qualified buyers and, draw their attention to the great qualities of your house.
I organize days and times that are convenient for viewing. Obviously, you need to be as flexible as you can, as that will allow more buyers to see your property. Weekends are always popular for viewings.
I take care of all phases of arranging viewings, as well as planning and hosting open houses.
There are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Your house should be neat and clean.
- Remove some personal items such as family pictures. This makes it easier for buyers to envision themselves living in the house.
- Buyers are more relaxed if they can view the property without you there.
- If possible, remove your pets. You can take them for a walk, or to a local pet sitting service or kennel.
- The walkway leading up to your house should be neat and clear.
I understand open houses and viewings can be a little awkward. As your Decatur, Alabama real estate agent, I will do my best to decrease the disruptions. I will focus on bringing in serious buyers. This will speed up the process and increases the possibility of a buyer seeing your property and making an offer.
It is crucial that viewings and opening houses are done right. Want to learn more about my approach? Please submit the form below or call or email me today to schedule a no-obligation Personal Consultation.